Refer And Earn 50 GB Free Cloud Storage Space
JioCloud App Referral Code: Hello Friends! Are Your Google Drive 15GB Quota Full and you are looking for a Free Cloud Storage App? Don’t Worry, Telecom King Jio is back with another Offer that solved the Storage problems of Millions of Indian Smartphone Users. Reliance Jio launched a Free Cloud Data Storage App using which you can store your Essential Files, memories like Pictures, Videos and can easily Free Your Mobile Space. This app is purely Made in India. In this article, We are going to talk about how you can get JioCloud FREE 50GB of Data Storage Space Offer, and additionally, you can earn 10 GB Extra Storage by using our Jio Cloud Referral Code. You can also refer your friend and earn 10GB of Extra Data Storage on a Successful Referral. To Get 50GB Free Data Space do follow the steps given below.
What is Jio Cloud App?
The Jio Cloud Storage is a storage space available to store your data files on Jio’s Datacenters which can be accessed with the help of the Internet and a Mobile App. All you need is a good internet connection for the Downloading And Uploading of your Files, a mobile number and a strong password to remember. This app has a unique feature of Data Recovery, If you have accidentally deleted any important data from your Phone then You can easily recover the data by login with email and password in Jio Cloud.
How to Get 10 GB Free Data Space on Jio Cloud App?
Follow the steps below and get 10 GB free data storage space on Jio Cloud App:
- Go To Play Store or App Store
- Search & Download the JioCloud App
- Alternatively, you can click the Jio Cloud App Download to download the app.
- Install & Open the app
- Enter Your Jio Mobile Number or Email ID
- Click on Send OTP Button
- Enter this Latest Working Jio Cloud Referral Code: [Y52C3T]
- Enter and Verify your Email ID for security purpose.
- Now, Allow the Contacts and Storage Permission to Jiocloud app.
- Congratulation! You got Free Storage Space From Jio Cloud.
How To Get 50 GB Free Cloud Storage?
Follow the steps below to get 50GB Free Cloud Storage Data:
- Open the Jio Cloud App.
- Log In with Mobile Number and OTP Details.
- Click on the three lines before Home.
- Now, click on the Refer & Earn Option.
- Share the referral code with your friends via Text SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
- Ask them to Download, Install, and Register on the JioCloud App by your link.
- On a Successful Referral, you will receive 10GB of Free Storage.
- Repeat the process and earn up to 50GB Of Unlimited Data Storage.
Benefits of Jio Cloud Over Google Drive
- In Jio Cloud App you can get up to 50GB of Free Data while in Google Drive you will get only 15GB of Free Data.
- You can refer your friends and earn 10GB of free space per referral, while there is no refer and earn offer is running by Google on its Google Drive Platform.
- As per the experts, the User Interface of the Jio Cloud App is far better than Google Drive.
- Both platforms are giving free trials and paid membership.
- Cloud storage is like carrying an invisible Hard Disk, Pendrives, or Memory Cards, containing all your collection of music, photos, documents, and contacts wherever you go.
- So, what are you waiting for? Switch to Cloud Storage, and let you rule over the technology.
JioCloud Latest Referral Codes 2022[UPDATED]
Terms & Conditions of Jio Cloud Referral Code Offer
- A single user can get up to a maximum of 50GB of free data.
- You will get 10GB of free space on a Successful Invite.
- This is a limited period offer by Reliance Jio.
- This Offer is only for All Jio Users.
- This Offer is valid in the Indian subcontinent.
- Jio Cloud Refer And Earn Program are valid in almost all states in India.
- To Activate this Invite and Earn an Offer do Read this Full article very carefully.
- Reliance Jio has reserved the right to close this offer without any prior Notification.
Final Words From Author
We hope by using the above tips and tricks you will definitely get the Free 50 Cloud Data Storage on JioCloud App. For More Freebie Offers, Tricks and Redeem Coupon Codes do Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Telegram.
Getting any trouble please feel free to contact us at [email protected] Please Comment in the comment box and give us your valuable feedback.